This we believe:
I believe in God the Father Almighty maker of heaven and earth; and in Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord: who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate was crucified, dead, and buried the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence He shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic* church, the communion of saints the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
*the Universal Church
(The Apostles' Creed - Traditional Version)
Some basic beliefs. These include:
- The virgin birth of our Lord Jesus
- The inerrancy of the God's Word
- The fact that God inspired the Scriptures
- The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ - Basically, that Jesus is God in human form
- The fact that Jesus Christ died on the cross for the forgiveness of sin: that He died in our
place, for the sins of the world
- We believe that Jesus was raised bodily from the grave and ascended back into heaven
- And we believe in the rapture - That one day Jesus is coming personally to take His Church out of the world
GOD IS PRO LIFE!
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. (Psalm 139: 13-16 NIV)
We believe in the Sanctity of Human Life. God's Word says, "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;"
(Deuteronomy 30:19-20 NKJV)
For more information on our denomination